Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3 Tips on Finding Friends

So today I woke up, and I was really happy inside. I didn't know why, but then I looked at my picture frames. The picture frames of my friends are all simply wonderful! I would not be here as the person as I am without the courage, empowerment, and motivation from my friends. I do have to say that I love them all, and they are so close to me. Some are closer than others, but I am positive that' s how many relations work.

I decided to talk today about friendship. Friends are important, they are a key factor of life. Here are 3 Tips for Finding Friends, and being friends with people:

1. Be Friendly. No one wants to be friends with someone who is grouchy or rude.

2. Be Yourself. By being yourself, you will not have to put a facade or a show for other people. You will find people who have similar likes and dislikes just as yourself.

3. And lastly, have an open space for love in your heart. Even if you have not found a 'best' friend yet, still keep trying. Leave some open space inside your heart.

I hope everyone is having some wonderful snow days, and fun conversations between friends.  

 Have a wonderful evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment